- Race participation will be limited to 220 boats with a formal wait list established for those who miss the cutoff.
- The Gibbs Hill Lighthouse Division now allows movable ballast, including canting keels.
- The “Cruiser” division has been renamed the “Finisterre Division” to recognize the extraordinary competition taking place there and to honor Carleton Mitchell’s legendary Finisterre. http://www.sailingworld.com/ra
- The Double-handed division now allows movable ballast, including canting keels.
- Minimum length for monohulls has been changed to LOA of 32.5 feet (LOA as defined by the ORR rating rule)
- For the first time ever Multihull’s will be welcomed to compete in the newly formed Multihull Division
Latest Bermuda Race News
October 12, 2020
Alden, Cooper and Johnson Named to Roll of Honour
Three sailors with multiple talents join the Bermuda Race Roll of Honour in 2020: John Alden, Kirk Cooper and Bjorn Johnson.
August 26, 2020
No. 1 Competitor Bulletin: Race Start Date is June 17, 2022
The 52nd Thrash to the Onion Patch has a new chairman, and he’s announced the race start for the third Friday in June, in 22 months.
June 26, 2020
VIDEO: 2020 Online Newport Bermuda Race Prize-Giving, Hosted by Goslings Rum
Join Andrew Holmes of Goslings Rum, your host for the 2020 Newport Bermuda Race Prize-Giving Ceremony