The following reference items are provided by the race’s Fleet Surgeon:
All red text are links to .pdf files.
Memorandum for Offshore Passages
- Recommended books
- Recommended medical equipment
- Recommended medicines
- Coast Guard and Emergency contact info
Preventer use on Offshore Yachts
March 2014 Safety at Sea Seminar Thumbdrive Data
- Speaker notes and presentations for the Safety at Sea Seminar, the Race Preparation Seminar, and the Medical Seminar.
- Reports of tests of rescue techniques and gear; articles from the CCA Safety at Sea Committee’s website; the CCA Fleet Surgeon’s memorandum; and articles on satellite phones, bilge pumps, steering, and other topics
- Link to The Sailing Foundation’s Lifesling video.