- William L. Glenn Family Participation Prize
- Irving Pratt 3-boat Team Prize
- Regional Prizes (5) for competing boats from distant home venues
- City of Newport (Best “Foreign” entry)
- Stephens Brothers Youth Division Trophy emphasizing young crew performance.
(See the complete Bermuda Race Trophy List.pdf)
For these and certain other prizes marked “X-DV” (See Prize List) will be based on cross-divisional comparison of decimal percentage standing of corrected time ranking within a vessel’s own division. Thus, prize winners will be determined by cross-divisional comparison of a vessel’s relative performance within its respective division. The vessel with a higher relative final standing within its own division will then place higher cross-divisionally. This allows for greater competition for the same prize among vessels in different divisions. It also allows boats from different divisions to combine in 3-boat teams for the Pratt competition.